Celebrating the New Year is a time to be with friends and family. Spending this time with loved ones is what gives this time of year its special charm. There’s nothing better than taking the time to reflect on the previous year and looking toward the promise of the new one when visiting with family and friends.
The only thing that might put a damper on your fun is the challenge that comes with writing out those special wishes where you effectively translate how much your loved ones mean to you. We offer you this special collection of wishes so you’re able to quickly tell your friends and family how much they mean to you.
Funny Happy New Year Messages
Use these messages for folks you know can appreciate your humor.
- The New Year is a great time to start over fresh and clean. I just wish my credit card company would give me the same chance.
- I’m not making any new resolutions for the New Year. I’m really good at annoying you and I’ll simply continue on that path!
- Wishing you a great New Year! How about if we get fame, champagne and cash instead of joy, happiness and peace?
- My initial goal was to put to rest all my bad habits during this New Year. Then I realized that nobody respects a quitter.
- Here’s wishes that the next year brings you many more pain, tears and problems. I just want to make sure you’ve got what it takes to become a stronger person.
- Another year is here and it’s the exact same life you’ve been living all along. What are we celebrating?
- My hope is that you see real change over the next year instead of repeating all the same bad habits I’ve watched over the last year.
- We both have experienced breaking last year’s resolutions over this past year. I can’t wait to keep messing this up with you for the next year!
- Here I am… someone who is smart, adorable and handsome and wishing you smiles and fun over the next year.
- We all have the same exact 12 months to work with next year. The difference is that I’m better at working with that time than any of you are!
- Hello! Hola! Howdy! Happy New Year to someone who likes to get rowdy!
Inspirational New Year Messages
Below are excellent messages when you want to send a loved one inspiration for the next year.
- It’s a new beginning. Always stay aware of your courage and faith that will help keep your determination and spirit unshaken. Go achieve all that you desire!
- The New Year is here and you’re looking at a blank notebook. You have the pen and now is your chance to write a wonderful new story for your life.
- It’s important to keep looking forward on your road to success. I hope you have a fantastic journey and achieve all your dreams during this next year.
- Don’t worry about anything you’ve failed to achieve last year. It’s a New Year and your chance to create an awesome future.
- I encourage you to let go of the past. Start everything anew by forgiving anyone who hurt you and stay open to welcoming all new relationships that come your way.
- Always remember that a new year allows us the chance to open up new opportunities in our lives. Let’s do this together!
- Victory is close for anyone who might feel like giving up. Keep this in mind as you move into the next year. Keep pushing!
- Always remember that God has a perfect plan for you. Staying mindful of this and keeping the faith is all you need to do to allow that plan to play itself out.
- Nobody else but you puts so much stock in your mistakes of the past. Stop looking at any perceived failures. Instead, learn from those experiences and make the new year the best ever.
- Make a decision right now that you’ll do what makes you happy over the next year. I encourage you to look at every day as a new chance to move you toward your dreams!
- Your life is a canvas and you are the artist. Show your brilliant colors in this coming New Year!
- Like a seed in a new spring garden, your new season has begun. Bountiful harvests are awaiting you in this New Year!
- As you approach this New Year, try and see life as through the eyes of a child. A time when nothing seemed impossible, fear did not exist, and learning occurred every day. Love was not earned but given freely, emotions were worn on the sleeve and happiness existed from the tiniest of accomplishments. May life’s blessings rain down upon you.
- Remember the good times, forget the bad times and look forward to the new memories this New Year will bring.
- Do not fear the winds of change. Instead lift your sails and let the winds take you where they may.
- There’s no time better than a New Year to open our eyes to new excitements the world holds for us. I’m wishing you the very best this world has to offer you. Happy New Year to someone very special.
- May this magical and colorful New Year make you as strong as an eagle to be able to fly over every failure and disappointment that comes your way.
Happy New Year Messages to Your Friends
Wish all your friends success and happiness in the New Year with the following messages.
- Thank you so much for everything you did for me over the last year. I hope the next year brings you only the best for you and your family.
- I wish you only blessings as we enter a brand new year. Enjoy your holiday time.
- We’re not glancing back, we’re only striving forward, and making the most of every single day that goes by. Happy New Year and may each day be filled with joy and sunshine.
- Have a happy, sunny and beautiful New Year.
- You have improved so much over the past year. You are close to achieving all your goals. Keep going strong and make it all happen over the next year.
- May your most used attire in the new year be a smile.
- Remember that a new year allows you to write your own beautiful story. Put that pen in your hands and create your dream life from a blank slate.
- I am sending only the best for my amazing friend. I hope the New Year brings you happiness and exciting new events that transform your life for the better!
- My prayer for you is that the next year is full of love and happiness. You are a beautiful friend and I can’t wait to see what you do next.
- May the new year see you loving, giving and living!
- You have been there for me throughout the entire last year. Thank you so much for everything you do and may the next year be the best yet.
- Over the past year, you’ve watched me endure all my challenges and listened when I needed someone to talk about it with. I can’t thank you enough and I look forward to being there for you as we enter a great New Year together.
- Here’s a toast to the future, a toast to the past, and a toast to our friends, far and near. The past a bright dream; may our friends remain faithful and clear.
- I end this year with joy and happiness because of the tremendous friend I have found. I can’t express enough how much your friendship means to me. Have a fantastic New Year!
- Through many miles, smiles, tears, wishes and dreams you have been my truest friend. I wish you and your family the happiest of New Years.
- Eyes shining brightly toward the future, hopes awaken and dreams come into view, looking forward to spending this New Year with you!
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, never in want.
- Dearest one, Happy New Year. May you look forward with joy and overcome each challenge you face.
- Happy New Year to a pretty spectacular person!
- Go big, shoot for the stars, this New Year, you can have it all!
- Happy New Year, I hope this year brings you peace, security and unlimited possibilities!
- Happy New Year to an awesome best friend who has been by my side through difficult times and through the best of moments!
- I hope your dreams come true and that you have a fantastic holiday as you bring in this exciting New Year!
- May your teeth be white, your eyes be bright, and your capacity for love at its height!
Happy New Year Messages to Your Parents
Send fun and meaningful messages to your mother and father.
- I wish my parents a joyous New Year. Let’s get together during these holiday times and celebrate with new and exciting experiences. I can’t wait to be with you.
- I hope you both have wonderful moments in the New Year that are filled with moments of love. Have a prosperous and happy time throughout the next year together.
- I pray for a year of prosperity and fulfilled resolutions as we enter a New Year. Hug each other at every opportunity and fill your next year with love.
- This is a wish to my lovely parents to have a great New Year. I am sending you my love and my wish for you to experience happiness and joy.
- I want to see you enjoy a happy year, Dad. I love you and pray that your next year is one of health and great experiences.
- Wishing my Dad the best year ever. I can’t wait to celebrate all your new wins that are about to come your way.
- Wishing you the happiest of all times in the coming year, Dad. May you experience nothing but happiness and love in the New Year.
- I send you feelings of love and happiness, Dad. I can’t wait to be with you so we can celebrate together.
- Mom, you are the light of my life. Everything you do has such a great and profound effect on my life. I can’t thank you enough for being the person you are and I wish you a great New Year.
- I send the most heartfelt New Year prayers to my Mom. Set great resolutions and make it all happen for yourself!
- I am what I am today because I was blessed with the world’s most wonderful parents. Happy New Year, my dearest parents.
- To my wonderful parents, may you have a spectacular New Year that is full of happiness and prosperity.
- May this New Year bless our lives with love, good health and happiness.
- I wish you a happy life full of love and extraordinary strength. Have a blessed New Year!
Wonderful New Year Messages for Your Sister
Use these heartfelt messages when you want to wish your sister a wonderful New Year.
- To my dear sister: I hope this New Year is filled with laughter and love.
- Thank you sister for wiping my tears, nursing my wounds and supporting me whenever I need it. I can’t wait to experience another great year with you.
- Sister, I want you to know that I miss all the fantastic times we had together as children. I miss it a lot and I hope we spend more time together throughout the next year.
- For my beautiful sister. I am sending you all my hope that the next year is your best ever. I love you more than words can say.
- I am sending you my wish that the next year is a prosperous and fun one, my lovely sister. Think about your dreams and go make them happen!
- As we enter this New Year, I hope that you start learning how to cook new dishes. Then, I’ll be able to eat better whenever I’m over at your house spending another fun time with you.
- Let this New Year be one of happiness for you and your family, my sweet sister. I love you and hope you make the next year your best one yet.
- This message brings you a wish for a fantastic New Year that is filled with happiness, joy, fun times and a marvelous life. I love you, my dear sister!
- My wish for you this New Year is that you will walk in gardens of successes and happiness.
- I wish you a New Year filled with unlimited grace, love, prosperity and all the happiness that exists in the world!
- May the New Year bring to your home joy, prosperity and peace. Happy New Year, my beloved sister.
Excellent New Year Messages for Your Brother
Here are the messages that are perfect for sending your brother as he enters his New Year.
- As the New Year rushes toward us, I want to send you my warmest greetings for great health and much happiness. Have a wonderful year, brother.
- To my favorite (and only) brother. I wish you nothing but peace and love throughout the next year.
- I know that life has had its ups and downs for you over the last year, brother. Don’t forget how powerful it is to use the power of prayer and may the next year be one of happiness.
- The New Year is about to open its doors to you, brother. I am sending you my greatest hopes that you and your family have a blessed year.
- Brother, may God provide you with all his happiness and blessings throughout the next year.
- The New Year is about to hit your life. This provides you an entirely new chapter where you can write the perfect script. Go out there and make it all happen. I love you, brother.
- Brother, I want you to know that I hope God keeps you happy and safe for the next year and for the rest of your entire life. Make the New Year your best one yet.
- I wish you the most blessed and rewarding year, my brother. You have done so much in this past year and I know you’ll build upon it and accomplish all those great things you’ve told me about.
- The sky is the absolute limit for you in the coming year. You are my brother and I wish you a year of prosperity and success.
- To a dear brother I could not imagine life without. May your New Year bring you special moments and precious memories.
- May your determination and zeal for success remain unshaken no matter the struggles you face in the coming year. Have a joyous New Year.
- I wish you a wonderfully happy journey throughout the New Year. God bless you, my dear brother.
- May this New Year be brighter, happier and the most successful year yet.
- May every star in the New Year shine in your world and make it brighter than the sun.
- Wishing you a New Year that is as bright as a billion diamonds in space. Have a wonderful and prosperous New Year!
- It is my hope that every blessing that belongs to you will find its way to your doorstep.
- God bless you on this new journey and this New Year. Live life abundantly and to the maximum potential. I’m here to support you in all the new things you take on.
Fantastic New Year Messages for Colleagues, Bosses and Workplace Collaborators
Use these New Year messages for your colleagues, boss and fellow employees.
- May you have a prosperous New Year.
- Have a great New Year, my colleagues. Good luck in the coming year and may you be granted only the best of everything.
- Here’s to hoping the next year is one filled with prosperity, fun, laughter and success. I wish for God to bless our company as we head into a New Year.
- You’re the best colleague I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. I hope your next year is one filled with boundless joy and amazing accomplishments.
- Happy New Year’s now and always!
- I hope the New Year brings you amazing rewards here at work because you deserve only the best. Let’s make next year great together!
- I have learned so much working for you over the past year. I can’t wait to see that continue. I wish you and your family peace and prosperity as we hit the New Year.
- Hey colleagues! Here’s a big wish that you all find peace, success and happiness throughout the next year.
- May the new year bless you with health, wealth and happiness.
- Here’s to a bright New Year and a fond farewell to the old; here’s to the things that are yet to come, and to the memories that we hold.
- You are all such wonderful colleagues and I wish each and every one of you a year of fulfilling dreams and experiencing success.
- I wish you, your friends and family the best possible New Year. May it be a time of health, love and human solidarity.
- May this year bless you and your loved ones with strength and peace.
- Wishing you a happy, healthy New Year.
Bible Verses for the New Year to Give You Hope and Strength
- Old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Corinthians 5:17
- A faithful man shall abound with blessings. Proverbs 28:20
- There is no fear in love; for perfect love casteth out fear. John 4:18
- He gives power to the weak and strength to the powerless. Isaiah 40:29
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7
- When I called, you answered me; you made me bold and stouthearted. Psalm 138:3
- Be strong in the Lord and in the strength of his might. Ephesians 6:10
- So we do not lose heart. Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day. Corinthians 4:16
- I can do all things through him who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
- Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life. Psalm 143:8
- For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Psalm 30:5
- Our faith can move mountains. Matthew 17:20
- For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control. 2 Timothy 1:7
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. Joshua 1:9
- For I know the plans I have for you,” says the LORD. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jeremiah 29:11
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
- Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. Philippians 4:6
- If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. James 1:5
- Be strong and take heart, all who hope in the Lord. Psalm 31:25
- Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of the Father. Matthew 13:43
Religious Happy New Year Wishes
- I pray this New Year brings you joy, peace and a full understanding of who you are in God. You have so much to look forward to and so many possibilities ahead of you!
- As we embark on our journey into the New Year, may you be cocooned in the love of the Creator. May He be your companion throughout your life. Enjoy every moment of this New Year.
- May the love and light of God be your constant companions throughout the year.
- On this New Year’s Eve, may God’s amazing light forever shine on the path on which you tread. Have a joyous New Year.
- As we start the New Year, let’s get down on our knees to thank God we’re on our feet.
Happy New Year on Pictures
A festive collection of New Year images to post and share.
Our brand new Happy New Year Images for 2022 are here!
You may also like:
100+ New Year Quotes About Positive Change and Fresh Beginnings
Let’s Make It a Year to Remember | 20(21) Happy New Year Images
20 New Year’s Resolutions for the Upcoming Year
The Truth About Santa | 25 Hilarious Merry Christmas Messages
Click here for our best birthday wishes.